Order the production of hats and scarves under your own brand

The production of hats and scarves under our own brand is our flagship cooperation proposal. Loman is a manufacturer with over 30 years of experience, and our offer includes both production and design services.

When ordering caps and scarves from us under your own brand, you can choose one of our available designs or put on your own.

We can also prepare a new project at the customer’s request so that you get exactly what you need. We are able to produce your original project as a whole. We also offer many timeless and universal models that can be branded by the customer.

How to order hats with Your own logo?

You can order a hat with your own logo after meeting a few requirements. First of all, these are the requirements for the number of items ordered.

  • If you need a ready-made design in which you want to change colors, then the minimum order is 30 pieces.
  • Secondly, adding a logo to an existing hat design requires an order of 100 pieces for a given model.
  • In the case of winter hats produced under their own brand and with their own print design on the cap and with yarn supplied by the customer, the minimum order is 250-300 pieces. Such an order must contain 2-3 colors of the cap.
  • For all caps in 1 color, you must order 250 pieces.

Additional questions? Write us or give us a call:

+48 (33) 812 62 94
handel@loman.pl

What is the fee for preparing an individual print on the cap?

The fee for preparing an individual print on the hat or your own model of the hat is 200 PLN net / 50 euro. This amount is deducted from the total invoice when the production order is placed. The fee for the preparation of the print is collected in connection with the need for our programmers and designers to prepare a special computer program, which is then loaded into the knitting machine.

What is the processing and shipping time for wholesale and production orders?

The time of project implementation on a special request is set individually with the client. Wholesale orders for stores and wholesalers that order products with the Loman logo are shipped within 7 business days.

The rush hour period is in August / September because then we ship all production orders.

Conditions for ordering your own collection of hats and scarves:

  • If the client has his or her own design, please send it at least one month earlier than the date of commencement of contracting / selling products. We start production only after full approval by the ordering party.
  • If a new model is prepared, which requires the creation of a new computer program, the customer pays a fee of 50 EUR. This amount is then deducted from the total order.
  • The customer must send detailed information about the accessories that he will want to have on the finished product (e.g. tags, flags, other accessories that will have to be attached to the cap, scarf). Removal of these accessories is required.
  • The customer must advise how the products are to be packed. If he has additional packaging requirements, e.g. in separate bags, he is obliged to deliver them to us.
  • We make embroidery on products. Before implementation, we make a trial for approval. To make the embroidery, we need a logo in JPG format, height, and length of the embroidery, colors of the embroidery.
  • We make our own pompoms and strings made of selected yarn.
  • After accepting the trial designs, the customer must send accurate information about the order: what colors, what quantity, what models, and the date on which he wants to receive the products.
  • New customers will be required to pay a 30% deposit on the yarn. The exception is customers who deliver the yarn themselves. The remaining 70% will be paid upon receipt of the entire order.
  • If the customer has his or her own yarn that he would like to use for his collection, work on the products must start at least 4 months before contracting or selling the customer in his stores. Such a long period depends on several factors: the yarn delivery period, material testing and proper preparation of knitting machines, and finally production. We need to make a computer program, trials, and send them to the customer for approval.

Additional questions? Write us or give us a call:

+48 (33) 812 62 94
handel@loman.pl

[ninja_forms id=15]