Section 1 Definitions
1. Entrepreneur Account – free-of-charge service provided electronically by the Provider, allowing the Entrepreneur to set up an individual account in the Shop.
2. Shop – online store maintained by the Provider under the address: https://piumo.pl/en/
3. Provider – LOMAN Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) maintained by the District Court in Bielsk-Biała, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000290682 , NIP (tax identification number) 5472078236, REGON (National Official Business Register number) 24075701300000, with a share capital of PLN 50,000.00 and its registered seat in Bielsko-Biała, at ul. Wapienicka 20 (43-382).
4. Entrepreneur – any entity not being a consumer, using a Entrepreneur Account.
Section 2 Provider’s contact details
1. Adress: LOMAN Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością ul. Wapienicka 20,
(43-382) Bielsko Biała, Poland.
2. E-mail adress: [email protected].pl
3. Phone number: +48 33 812 62 94
4. The basic tariff of the telecommunications operator used by the Entrepreneur applies to phone calls made by the Entrepreneur. The Provider points out that the cost of non-domestic calls may be higher than the cost of domestic calls – depending on the tariff adopted by the Entrepreneur’s operator.
Section 3 Entrepreneur Account
1. The Entrepreneur may set up a Entrepreneur Account in the Shop.
2. A Entrepreneur Account is voluntary and allows the Entrepreneur to take advantage of additional functions in the Shop which are available for registered Entrepreneurs i.a. checking the status of the Order, getting access to the wholesale product prices, viewing the order history, as well as editing the Entrepreneur’s own data independently.
3. An Entrepreneur Account is created by sending an e-mail to Provider’s address: [email protected], which should contain data identifying the Entrepreneur, including Entrepreneur’s tax identifications number.
4. At the time of sending the request referred to in subs. 3, under the condition that the Provider authorizes it, the contract for the management of the Account between Entrepreneur and Provider is concluded, for an unspecified term, on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions.
5. After obtaining positive authorization of Entrepreneur’s request reffered to in subs. 3, the Entrepreneur will get access to the Entrepreneur’s Account.
7. The Entrepreneur may delete a Entrepreneur Account at any time without giving any reason or incurring any costs. To delete a Entrepreneur Account, the Entrepreneur must send an e-mail to [email protected] with information about withdrawal, which will result in the immediate deletion of the Entrepreneur Account and termination of the contract in this respect.
Section 4 Complaints
1. Complaints regarding the Entrepreneur Account should be directed to the Provider at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
2. The Provider will respond to a complaint within 14 days from receiving the complaint.
Section 5 Personal data
2. The purpose processing the Entrepreneur’s data is maintaining an Account.
The basis for the processing of personal data in this case is:
a. a contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at the Entrepreneur’s request in order to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) – “GDPR”),
b. legitimate interest of the Provider, consisting in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any potential claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
3. Providing data by the Entrepreneur is voluntary, but at the same time it is necessary for maintaining an Account. Failure to provide data means that the Provider will not be able to provide the management service for the Account.
4. The Entrepreneur’s data will be processed until:
a. the possibility of pursuing claims related to the Account by the Entrepreneur or the Provider ceases;
b. the Entrepreneur’s objection against the processing of his/her personal data is accepted – if the basis for data processing was a legitimate interest of the Provider
– depending on whichever is applicable in that case and whichever is later.
5. Furthermore, the Entrepreneur has the right to:
a. access his/her personal data,
b. change them,
c. erase them,
d. restrict their processing,
e. demand the transfer of the data to a different controller
Also, the Entrepreneur has the right to:
f. object at any time to the processing of data for reasons related to the specific situation of the Entrepreneur – in the processing of personal data concerning him/her, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (i.e. on a legitimate interest pursued by the controller).
6. In order to exercise his/her rights, the Entrepreneur should contact the Provider.
7. If the Entrepreneur finds that his/her data is being processed unlawfully, the Entrepreneur may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Section 6 Final provisions
1. The Provider reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions i.a. due to:
• the need to adapt the Shop to the provisions of the law applicable to the Shop’s activity,
• improving safety of the services provided,
• changes in the functionality of the Account which require modifications of the Account Terms and Conditions.
2. The Entrepreneur will be informed about the planned changes in the Account Terms and Conditions via an e-mail sent to the address assigned to the Account at least 7 days before they come into force.
3. If the Entrepreneur fails to object the planned changes before the date of its entry into force, it is assumed that he/she accepts them. However it does not prevent him/her from terminating the contract in the future.
4. If the Entrepreneur does not accept the planned changes, he/she should send a notification about that fact to the Provider’s e-mail address: [email protected] This will result in termination of the service contract on the date when the planned changes enter into force.
5. Any dispute arising between the Provider and the Entrepreneur will be submitted to the court competent for the Provider’s registered office.
6. The Entrepreneur is forbidden to provide content of illegal nature.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]